Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Writer's Weaving


Yes, it has been a long time since I've visited you. I am suffering writer's block and now I am relenting. No fighting this time.

I will nourish my writer's side by helping others with their wonderful works. They are awesome writers and I feel very privileged to be a part of their processes and successes! Woohoo! Along with that I am also diving into my Deep Editing Course by Margie Lawson deep.

Wow.

She is an awesome instructor teaching how to empower your words. How to weave in internalization with emotion. How to create punch with every paragraph. Heighten emotion with simple techniques! After I am done with her 10 lectures, I am going to register for her other courses.

I can't wait!

4 comments:

  1. Lawson's classes sound interesting. I need to remember to look them up online. Cool picture, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there. You're muse will be back soon. She's probably out playing with mine, having a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, Christine--well, if they are together, they have it right? Let's get together soon, maybe they won't like it and will come back at once???
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I left you a comment at MMW. I hope your muse comes home soon.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog! I love reading your comments, so please don't be shy and comment away. Also, because of the outrageous number of Anonymous Spam comments I've been receiving, I have opted from that availability--I apologize for any inconvenience!