Tuesday, October 27, 2009

My Little Dallas



My cutest little boy with eyes of emerald honey
hair of burnished gold and skin soft like Heaven

A voice, full and strong.

How he turns castles from nothing and tales from a single toy,
his creation is magic to lose myself in.

Though words seem to fail him at times, he has found hope.
With actions and tones can he say his heart thoughts.

Strength form above, pours into his life--what an example this little boy is.

His sweet tender spirit, like a honeybee to flower,
touches others with his shining example.

Little Dallas--how full my heart is.
How I love you as I hold your softness to my breast.

I love you, my little Dallas


(turned four September 13th)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog! I love reading your comments, so please don't be shy and comment away. Also, because of the outrageous number of Anonymous Spam comments I've been receiving, I have opted from that availability--I apologize for any inconvenience!