Sunday, November 15, 2009

NaNoWriMo

As you know, I spent about seven days with Kay at the Sweetwater Lodge. I was able to complete more than my NaNo 50,000 word count in 8 days--never counting Sundays. I had written about 3, 000 before visiting her and the rest I finished with her.

I completed an entire novel and started another one. It's truly been an adventure in writing. I love to write and look forward with the same comparison as child does to Christmas morning. I can't wait to crack open my magic box and start bringing out the gifts my muse helps me to create!

It was literally six whole days of literary abandon! I loved it! I hope we can do this again sometime in the future, thank you Karen!

2 comments:

  1. You are most welcome, Lizzie. I had a blast with you. I've already said it, but I'm going to state it here for the world to see: You are my hero. I wouldn't have gotten nearly as much written without your motivation and example. Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog! I love reading your comments, so please don't be shy and comment away. Also, because of the outrageous number of Anonymous Spam comments I've been receiving, I have opted from that availability--I apologize for any inconvenience!