Sunday, January 31, 2010

Drum Roll, Pleeze!!!

Wow, I think I was more nervous drawing names than singing my trio at church today! My lovely assistant, Mike--aka, husband--helped me with the pickings. Here is the lucky person who gets to have her very own original fan art and share the spotlight here in my blog!


I love my friends so much, that I actually felt guilty so I drew two more names! They will receive fan art of their own, but in secret.




Congratulations!

I had so much fun with this and really appreciate everyone's participation and excitement! I would LOVE to do this again sometime very soon--it turned out a whole lot better than I had anticipated!

Thank you for following my blog and leaving comments and being my friend!

PS--sorry I posted it later that I wanted, I was having technical difficulties and couldn't use the pretty little picture I took of the names. :(

11 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners--that's wonderful! I can't wait to see the artwork. What a special gift you've given to these writers, Elizabeth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Heather! I really appreciate you entering. I want everyone to win... I will hold another contest like this after I get these done!

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is so fun, Elizabeth. Thanks for letting me know I was one of the winners. You are so generous to do two prizes! :-)

    I'll try emailing you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome. Congrats to the winners! :) I'm the same as you, I feel guilty that more people can't win. I felt so guilty over this last one that I've vowed not to hold another contest for a long while. :)

    BTW, I gave you an award on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats guys! I'll buy your prizes from you. $20? $30? Fine. Well, at least show us the awesome results!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shannon! You are most welcome! E-mail me when you can. :)

    Kasie! I think you ought to hold another contest because you are so cool and I wouldn't mind losing to you!!

    Thank you SO much for the award! I am coming right now to get it! ((Hugs))

    Jonathan! Aw, so make me feel super guilty! (Should I apologize???) LOL...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woo hoo! I feel guilty for winning when I already have some of your amazing artwork hanging on my wall, but I'm not going to complain! I can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  8. total congrats guys! how fun, how cool. a little envious here, but i'm trying to kick the habbit. LOL j/k. You inspired me though Elizabeth... i've been toying around with my own fanart cover for my WIP. is that allowed? can i do fanart for myself? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah! Lucky winners. Congrats to them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Karen! You are most welcome--I promise the drawing was NOT rigged. It was Mike that pulled out all the names!

    Pendragon--sounds good to me! I've drawn my own fan art! (Can you post it, I'd LOVE to see it!)

    Angie, thank you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Thanks Elizabeth! You rock!!!
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog! I love reading your comments, so please don't be shy and comment away. Also, because of the outrageous number of Anonymous Spam comments I've been receiving, I have opted from that availability--I apologize for any inconvenience!