I am so flattered that Courtney Reese chose me as one of her victims of the Honest Scrap Award! Woohoo! Thank you Courtney!
Since she chose 10 fun and honest facts to share about herself, I would think she'd appreciate that I do the very same. So, here it goes:
- I believe I am honest to a fault
- I've had many people take my energy as sarcasm and not genuine interest
- I love to help people and make lots of friends
- I love children with all of my heart and NEVER take for granted that I am a stay-at-home mommy
- It drives my mother-in-law absolutely NUTS that I am always wearing black (I feel safer in black and I have no idea why)
- When I first got married, our relationship took a severe nosedive--15 years later, it has never been better! Woot!
- I don't know how to ride a bike and am embarrassed to try--imagine a grown woman like me trying to learn? LOL
- I enjoy being a stay-at-home mother and never once have regretted that choice!
- I freeze when I have to speak in front of a large group and hope that I don't do that when ever the day comes that I am a panelist at a writers conference
- I have had many dreams where I am trapped in a HUGE building of some kind--either alone or with a group of people--and there are hunters in search of me to kill me. Only a few of those was I able to defeat but no longer have them IF I remember to pray for sweet dreams on a nightly basis!
I am sorry for my disorganization with the way I handled the announcement of my contest. :( I will do better next time, but I will post and notify the winner at 4 pm! Thank you for making it fun for me!