Monday, February 1, 2010

Lovely Blog Award

On January 6th, 2010, a close friend of mine awarded me this:




I was flabbergasted when Ali Cross awarded the Lovely Blog Award to me! ME? ME?? Wow... I've always wanted to make an impression on others for good. This took me completely off guard and made me teary eyed. Ali, thank you!

The rules to issuing the Lovely Blog Award is that I need to link to the person who gave me the award and pass the award on to ten blogs that I've most recently discovered. I need to let them know that I chose them . . .


  1. Kim Coates
  2. Rebecca J. Carlson
  3. David J. West
  4. Melissa J. Cunningham
  5. Kimberly Job
  6. Angie Lofthouse
  7. Amber Lynae
  8. Jaime Theler
  9. Pendragon Inman
  10. L.T. Elliot


What awards have you won and for what merit--whether in cyberspace or in real life?
It's lovely being recognized, pass the torch!

15 comments:

  1. Hey! i just noticed your sidebar. I use to be in scrawl before i moved! Tooele rocks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks for passing the award on to me. Your so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your award, Elizabeth - your blog truly is lovely.

    I'm not seeing an email address for you (it's probably just a blonde moment) so I'll leave you mine. mrso_d at yahoo dot com. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, thank you! That's so sweet of you to pass it on to me. You definitely deserve it. This weekend I won "Best Overall Chili" in our ward chili cookoff. That was unexpected, but nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's an honor to be in the company of such great authors. Thanks, Elizabeth. You're a sweetheart.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jon Paul: Thank you! :)

    Pendragon: You are very welcome! :) You were in Scrawl? Aww, I'm sorry I missed you! :(

    You are welcome, Kim! :)

    Thank you, Shannon, I appreciate your compliment! I'll send you an email asap. :)

    Angie--I've heard! Would you like to share your recipe with me? Sounds delicious! Oh, and you are most welcome. :)

    Kimberly! Thank you for saying that, you are so sweet. :) You are welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Elizabeth, that will almost (but not quite) take the sting out of losing your contest.

    I'm anxious to see what you do for Karen though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, stop making me feel bad!! Okay, I will post a fight scene from that viking story in a bit... (hope that helps!)

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much, Lizzie. You're seriously too kind to me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Laura, you are most welcome. You deserve it! :) ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the follow, Elizabeth. It's much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yea! Some validation. Thanks for the award! :)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog! I love reading your comments, so please don't be shy and comment away. Also, because of the outrageous number of Anonymous Spam comments I've been receiving, I have opted from that availability--I apologize for any inconvenience!