Friday, February 5, 2010

My blog is Over the Top! :)

Thank you, Kasie, for giving me this award! She had mentioned just how crazy she is, maybe I am just as crazy? LOL. (I am very excited to meet you in real life, too--it'll be chaotic, won't it?)

;)



Rules: Answer the following questions with Single Word answers then pass this along to 5 other bloggers. Make sure you let them know about it though.

Your Cell Phone? Crazy
Your Hair? Black
Your Mother? Tired
Your Father? Weird
Your Favorite Food? Brownies
Your Dream Last Night? Forgot
Your Favorite Drink? Smoothie
Your Dream/Goal? Published
What Room Are You In? Bedroom
Your Hobby? Working
Your Fear? Failure
Where Do You See Yourself In Six Years? Published
Where Were You Last Night? Home
Something That You Aren't? Weak
Muffins? Yes
Wish List Item? Logcabin
Where Did You Grow Up? City
Last Thing You Did? Blogged
What Are You Wearing? Dress
Your TV? Big
Your Pets? Cat
Friends? Virtual
Your Life? Satisfying
Your Mood? Thoughtful
Missing Someone? Always
Vehicle? Durango
Something You Aren't Wearing? Makeup
Your Favorite Store? Bookstore
Your Favorite Color? Black
When Was The Last Time You Laughed? Today
Last Time You Cried? Yesterday
Your Best Friend? Mike (hubby)
One Place You Go To Over And Over Again? Facebook
Facebook? Many
Favorite Place To Eat? Italian


Here are my Crazy FiVe!
  1. Jenni James
  2. Ali Cross
  3. Christine Bryant
  4. Courtney Reese
  5. Elana Johnson

4 comments:

  1. And Black is so flattering on you. Congratulations on the award, Lizzie! You're simply wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the award! Now I'm craving brownies...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list. Thanks for sharing (and thanks for the Lovely Blog Award, too!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Laura! You are so sweet! :)

    Thank you Nissa. Brownies are yummy!

    You're welcome, Angie! :)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog! I love reading your comments, so please don't be shy and comment away. Also, because of the outrageous number of Anonymous Spam comments I've been receiving, I have opted from that availability--I apologize for any inconvenience!