Friday, February 12, 2010

My New Blog Challenge

I've just created a new clip-art blog! Do you see that little fairy on the left of my blog? That's the new portal! The idea just hit me one day and I almost literally felt that little light bulb click on. Have you ever had that happen to you? I am so THRILLED about this and hope that you find it helpful for anything you may want.

I've drawn pages and pages of fairies for my girls to color along with dragons and mermaids. I have an Easter coloring book along with a Christmas one, too. Those I haven't scanned in yet, but I will post those (especially with Easter coming up) soon!

I am running a challenge for my followers! If you could invite a friend to my new blog and become a follower there, too, I will take the first 20 commented requests (of art) and post your ideas there.

Come by and check it out! :)

4 comments:

  1. I think this is a great idea!! How fun. I've always wanted to be able to draw fairies and dragons, but i stink at it.

    but yah, i've had an idea hit like that. it's an awesome feeling. (recently myself, and i'm running with it too!) i'll let you know about it as soon as it can stand better. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The two books I'm working on now started as one of those brilliant flashes of ideas. They're so fun. I'll have to check out your other blog.

    It was good to see you at LTUE yesterday! Thanks for letting me hang out at your table. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! I am always googling for free clip art. I'll email your new blog address to my elementary teacher friends - I bet they'll love it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pendragon! I am so excited to hear what idea has struck you so! Yes, Please let me in on it! (If you should need any help in any way, I'd love to!)

    Hi Jaime! It was so fun having you hang out-thank YOU!! I can't wait to see you again--I hope we crash into each other in the hallways. Isn't LTUE wonderful? It is my first and I really love the feel of it! :)

    Shannon! Thank you so much. I love helping others out and hope that it suits whomever searches it. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog! I love reading your comments, so please don't be shy and comment away. Also, because of the outrageous number of Anonymous Spam comments I've been receiving, I have opted from that availability--I apologize for any inconvenience!