Monday, February 22, 2010

Sunshine Award



The SuNsHiNe AwArD!!! Paulette was so sweet to have awarded this to me!!

I am awarding this blog to Jenni, Karen, Lisa, Shooting Stars, Kasie, Lizzie, Lori, Ali, Amber Lynae, Terresa, and Dianna!


Here are the "official" rules to accept the award:

◦Put the logo on your blog in your post.
◦Pass the award onto 12 bloggers.
◦Link the nominees within your post.
◦Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blogs.
◦Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.


Thank you, Paulette!!!

11 comments:

  1. Aw! Laura, you are so sweet!!! LUV YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, girl, I'm honored! And congrats to you, too, for receiving it!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, thanks Elizabeth. It was so fun to meet you. Congrats on the award.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! It's great getting to know you through your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the award - you deserve it! You always bring a ray of sunshine to my day. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. it looks so bright and cheerful on here too. :) especially at 11:42pm lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are very welcome! I love my friends, I do!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, thank you so much! What a beautiful award to receive. I can't wait to pass it on!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so loved, Elizabeth! I can't think of anyone more deserving than you. Thanks for passing the award on to me--I've been away from my blog and just found it. What a wonderful surprise. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog! I love reading your comments, so please don't be shy and comment away. Also, because of the outrageous number of Anonymous Spam comments I've been receiving, I have opted from that availability--I apologize for any inconvenience!