Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Awards

I've been awarded a few awards the past week and here they are:


Shannon dubbed me with this wonderful award and I really loved the way she did it. She is so very thoughtful and kind!! Thank you! ;)

I will pass the torch to 10 thoughtful, warmhearted, kind bloggie pals now!

1. Ali Cross--for her dedication to helping me succeed with my current WIP, her friendship and love of having friends!

2. Christine Bryant--for being there for me when I feel down. What a true and loyal friend!

3. Karen Hoover--for taking a leap into the unknown and willing to be my friend without getting to know me first. You have a big heart, Kay!

4. Shari Bird--for your powerful presence and love for me as a person and writer.

5. Shanna Blythe--for your courage, faith and strength in following your dreams.

6. L.T. Elliot--for your never ending cheering and uplifting support as a fierce friend.

7. Shannon ODonnell--for being so thoughtful and willing to share what she has so trustingly. It is such an honor to be your friend. Thank you for sharing with Levi, too!

8. Jenni James--for being so down-to-earth, friendly, compassionate, spiritual, achiever . . . and rockin' mommy!

9. Elizabeth--for her valiance in believing in others even when they do not. You really should visit her blog, she is awesome!

10. Andrea Pearson--for following her heart! She is a caring friend who'se there when I need her!


_________________________________




David at Nephite Blood, Spartan Heart, awarded me the Creative Writer Blogger Award!

Thank you!



I am to write six lies and one truth.
Hmmmm, this is going to be FUN! Wheeeeee!




1. I used to be a fashion model where I grew up. Life got too fast for me, especially when my agent wanted more than my business. I quit and moved to Utah and settled down.

2. I've just joined the Mormon Tabernacle Choir.

3. I attended University at El Paso and graduated with Bachelors in Business.

4. For my honeymoon, we stayed in Hawaii for a week. We snorkeled, bungee jumped, and skinny dipped at night!

5. I was dating five guys during my college years, and all of them asked me to marry them.

6. I've written a novel of 87,917 words under two weeks.

7. I hate to read.



I give this fun award to my bloggie friends: Christine at Day Dreamer, Amber Lynae at Seriously Amber Lynae, and Carol from Carol's Prints!


(Now onto the regular programming: Karen E. Hoover's press release with Valor on Too Me Tuesday.)

9 comments:

  1. You are so awesome, Elizabeth, and so positive. Not to mention gorgeous. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andrea! You are so sweet, thank you! I'm sorry I havent sent you my LTUE notes...it's been so crazy here and there are lots of notes to go through. I haven't forgotten you, I promise!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOO HOO!! I get TWO awards. You've made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Thanks Liz. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great awards. I'm going to guess that number 5 is the truth.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Were you attending college in UT? If so, I'm going with #5. lol!

    Congrats on the awards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Lizzie. You're really too kind to me. You're too kind to everyone though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Christine! You're welcome--you deserve them both! ;)

    Angie, David, Nisa--I had so much fun writing all those lies! Actually, its number 6. :D I did grow up in Texas and attended UTEP, but I didn't earn my degree there.

    You're welcome, Laura, anything for you. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Thank you! And congrats to YOU Liz. You definitely deserve the love! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog! I love reading your comments, so please don't be shy and comment away. Also, because of the outrageous number of Anonymous Spam comments I've been receiving, I have opted from that availability--I apologize for any inconvenience!