Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Too Me Tuesdays

Abby Annis has tagged me! (How sweet, thank you!) The rules say that I need to complete the sentences and tag three people.

Ready???

I like a nice quiet house.
I like a nicely made bed.
I like to make friends.
I like to sleep in.
I like to read.
I like to draw, sing, dance, hike.
I like to watch the sun set.
I like brownies--yummy! :)
I like waking up in the mornings, knowing my husband has the day off. *Sigh...
I like when my kids don't fight.
I like going to writers conferences and book launches--they are SO fun!
I like to feel sore after a good work out.

I love to write.

Today was very productive. Did dishes and wrote over 3,000 words! Whoohoo! (Monday)

I hate daylight savings time. Really--especially the spring time one. It's been such a hard adjustment for everyone I know.
I hate being rushed or late, I want to be there to see it as it unfolds.
I hate when my day escapes me when I haven't quiet set my priorities.
I hate feeling angry or sad.
I hate cleaning the bathroom--I just have my kids do it! Muahahahhaha >D
I hate when people judge others and leave it at that.
I hate the kids complain and say it's all my fault, especially when I didn't do anything.
I hate rumors.

I (secretly) like feeling important. :D

I love thunderstorms. (Yes, just like Abby!!)

I tag:

Stephanie Chery

Michelle Teacress

Pendragon at 700blankpages

:)

PS--I took last week off from the internet and really loved it. I wrote very close to 8,000 words in between family, house, and church and no Sundays. As I came online (Monday), I felt an overwhelming sense of nostalgia when I saw that many of my friends had left comments on my blog! I felt so warm and special and loved.

Then I felt torn.

I was actually thinking of cutting my bloggie time down to thrice a week so that I have more me-writerly time. I've prayed about it. I think that's what I really should be doing, because the sooner I get my baby out into the real world, the better!

I still haven't quite decided which days, but I will let what posts I've written roll out (all the way up to April 6th) and then I'll go to the new schedule.

5 comments:

  1. Yay! I missed you - welcome back.

    I think you might be right about the three day a week blogging until you get your book done. I think you really will feel better after it's "out there". :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shannon--HI! So nice to see you! Thank you, it's so nice to hear what friends say about my thoughts! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the excellent word counts, Lizzie! I love thunderstorms too. =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list! Glad you're back. :)

    And congrats on the awesome wordage! You rock!

    I'm unplugged this week (no, I'm not really here) to get some words down, so of course I've gotten almost nothing done so far. ;) I've been thinking about cutting back on my blogging too. We'll see. I hope the new schedule works out well for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Laura! :)

    Abbie, thank you, I hope so too...

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog! I love reading your comments, so please don't be shy and comment away. Also, because of the outrageous number of Anonymous Spam comments I've been receiving, I have opted from that availability--I apologize for any inconvenience!