Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Writerly Wednedays

Book Launch




From left to right:
Sheila, Michelle, Tristi, Shanda, Daron, Kim, Karen, Hillary










Karen Hoover's first baby, The Sapphire Flute!

She did so wonderfully playing the real thing with Paulette!










They played "Watermark" by Enya. It was so beautiful! *Sigh...


Daron Fraley, The Thorn (Book One, the Chronicles of Gan)
one proud daddy of his newborn baby book ;)




Michelle Ashman Bell, and Summer in Paris!
Congratulations! :D






Last, but never least, Tristi Pinkston with her way-out FUN Secret Sisters!

Here are a fun shots I got with a few of the coolest authors hanging there! :D





That's me with Suzette Saxton! (can you see Karen in the background, left?)












Elana Johnson
, she's such a cool friend.












Jenn Johansson
, the girl with the prettiest smile! :)













I had so MUCH fun! I really love love love coming to writerly gatherings, it's like a family reunion every time!

12 comments:

  1. What wonderful pictures!! It was so great to meet you in person that night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much FUN! I love events like this =) Awesome pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. I'm feeling really jealous that I didn't get to go. It looks like it was such fun. I was so sick that day, though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was as super fun party! And I think YOU have the prettiest smile and are a cool friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, how I envy you! Wow. You met some of our coolest bloggy friends and all kinds of great writers - so fun! Thanks for sharing all the pics. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was a great party and I always love seeing you, Lizzie. Too bad we didn't get a picture! (gwa ha ha!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome pics Liz! You looked fabulous, btw! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. OOOO! I wish I could have crashed and come with you! You awesome woman, you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Suzette told me you are beautiful. She was right!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sheila! It was so wonderful meeting you--I really enjoyed hanging out with you as we didn't want to leave when it was all done. Next time... ;)

    Thank you, Sara! :D

    I really missed you, Angie. I hope you're feeling better. I can't wait for April!((hugs))

    You're so sweet, thank you, Elana! :)

    You're welcome, Shannon--I look forward to meeting you! :( (I'll get your pic out to you this weekend, sorry, it's been crazy over here.)

    You know what, Laura, I asked myself the same thing when I posted this. :( Waaa! I promise to get one with you next time I see you, okay??? :) ((hugs))

    Thank you, Ali--I missed you! I can't wait to see you again, though! :D

    Hi Andrea! That would've been SOOO fun! You can crash the LDStorymakers. :)

    Thank you, Bethany! I missed you--it would've been so fun to have seen you. Next time, hu? *sigh....

    ReplyDelete
  11. How fun! I'm so excited to have found your beautiful blog and seen these awesome pics -- with some of my favorite blogging friends!

    I look forward to reading more from you :))

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you, Nicole! It's nice to see you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog! I love reading your comments, so please don't be shy and comment away. Also, because of the outrageous number of Anonymous Spam comments I've been receiving, I have opted from that availability--I apologize for any inconvenience!