Thursday, April 22, 2010

Reunion TIME!


There's nothing better than seeing old faces. New faces and way crazy faces!

It's LDStorymakers Conference time! Time to learn and connect and grow!

WHeeeee!!

I can't wait to be surrounded by crazy people who obey the voices in their head and record their tales into books.

I'll be heading out while the kidlets are at school, circuit part of Utah to pick up my bud, Kay, and then jaunt over to Provo!

The funny thing is that a year ago, I felt like a bumbling newbie among the published authors, aspiring authors and exploring writers. Funny, hu?

I'm not published, but I sure feel like my wings are just as full grown as a published author's, they've just not been tried yet!

How was your first experience mingling among published authors? Did they intimidate you? Or did you feel like part of the family?

(I'll update you more next week when I have time to visit--please forgive me if I can't make it to your blog or comment during these next four days--I luv ya'll, I promise. I plan to make it up to you by holding another fan-art contest!)

Photo found here

7 comments:

  1. Hi

    Awwww! I'm so glad that your wings are fully fledged and ready to soar ever high!!

    I hope you have tons and tons of fun networking and meeting writers!

    I look forward to reading all about this soon!

    Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I think I'd feel like that this time around going to a conference!! Have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never been to a conference and mingled. You are so brave! Please tell us what happens.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Old Kitty! Thank you so much, I'm so excited, I can't wait! I'll let you know! :)

    Christina--Thank you! I hope to meet you soon. It'd be sooo fun!

    Hi Abrie! You'd love it...I promise! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sounds like it will be a blast. No experiences like that here for me yet but I'm looking forward to when they may come.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jaydee, it would be nice if we could meet in one! :D

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog! I love reading your comments, so please don't be shy and comment away. Also, because of the outrageous number of Anonymous Spam comments I've been receiving, I have opted from that availability--I apologize for any inconvenience!