Monday, April 5, 2010

Windsong

I just wanted to share this with you--it's always fascinated me and just struck me that I can post it here. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

sing a song
and for a moment
you will be visited by the wind
sing a song
and for a moment
dream sweetly of the wind
sleep now until the night is dawn
the wind and the night song, they are there
however the song, my child, will go on forever.



Imba wimbo
Wa upepo
Wakati unajiwa na
Imba wimbo wa upepo
Wakati ndoto tamu
Lala mpaka usiku uisheni
Upepo wa usiku
Wimbo wanko na
Wimbo wangu inaendelea milele

4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. I love it--especially as my original Internet handle was Windsong. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, really? I love it, too! I'm glad I was able to find it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog! I love reading your comments, so please don't be shy and comment away. Also, because of the outrageous number of Anonymous Spam comments I've been receiving, I have opted from that availability--I apologize for any inconvenience!