Friday, May 21, 2010
Guess Who? and Lie reveal . . . ;)
She was reluctant at first when it came to writing, but had (still does) an awesome mentor. She has a cherub of a girl (pun intended!) and is a fantastic writer with an agent. She is open-minded and open-hearted!
Can you guess who she is?
1. I'd rather have a spider in my hand than a worm. This is so true. I believe I'm a wormaphob. A spider will skitter off my hand, a worm will wiggle and wet me. Ewww!!!
2. I really love math. I do, really. Imagine a complicated problem that you can solve. What a sense of accomplishment! I did well in everything math in high school and I also enjoy the light in my kidlets' eyes when they finally 'grasp' a problem after I tutor them!
3. I don't like any kind of chocolate-filled pastries. I'm weird that way, really. I love chocolate, but not chocolate pudding inside donuts or little cakes or things like that.
4. I have been in a musical as a giant starfish, dancing across the stage while singing. Lol, funny, but true! It was my first musical performance, too!
5. I love being pregnant. I just love the feel of another life so sacred and precious inside me, and the day the baby born--Heaven opens up and the Angels sing! ;)
6. I have been married 3 times. Never ever ever. This here is the big fat LIE!
7. I love loud, sonorous thunderstorms! Oooh, yeah. I just get chills thinking about them. *Sigh* They actually inspire my creativity, too! ;)