Saturday, June 19, 2010

Double Whammy Winner Announcments ;)

Breaking the Rules Blogfest Winner!

I decided to change the posting date to today for my winner announcement, sorry, I couldn't wait!

Here it goes, are your ready???










Margaret Bail


Congratulations!

Again, I thank every one of you who participated in my blogfest! ;) I will be holding another one soon. It will be different, but hopefully you'll have just as much fun or even more! ;)

________________________________________


Okay, here it comes for those who entered my Book giveaway! ;)

The riddles and answers are:


What is the difference between an old nickel and a new dime? five cents



If your uncle's sister is not your aunt, what relation is she to you? your mother



What is that which has never been felt, seen nor heard, never existed and still has a name? nothing


And the winner is . . . .




Janet Johnson!

Congratulations! ;)

13 comments:

  1. Yay - congrats to the winners! Cute riddles. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the riddles Elizabeth! Congratulations to the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! Congratulations to the winners!!

    take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!!! Thanks! Riddles are so fun. :)

    And congrats Margaret! Thanks for the fun contests Elizabeth!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the lucky winners! You guys did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, guys! Thank you for dropping by, have a wonderful weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to the winners, and thank you for such a wonderful contest and blogfest, Elizabeth!

    Also, in response to your comment on my engagement: awww! Can I just say, I adore you? Thank you so much for the offer and I'd love to send you an engagement picture? That is, if you're not already regretting the offer :) Because I think it would be a fabulously wonderful thing to have! Is there an email address I can send it to?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sangu! Of course I'm not regretting the offer!!! Here's my address:

    elizabethmuellerATgmailDOTcom!

    I'm so happy for you!!! :)

    Did I say congratulations??? Well, congratulations!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations to the winners!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Thanks so much...I never win anything!

    Congrats to you, too, Janet!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog! I love reading your comments, so please don't be shy and comment away. Also, because of the outrageous number of Anonymous Spam comments I've been receiving, I have opted from that availability--I apologize for any inconvenience!