Sorry for waiting so long to do this. I thought it would be smart of me, but time escaped me! :(
I need to thank those who thought of me . . .
First off, the rules are to recognize those who thought of you and to make aware your awardees. :)))
Here it goes!!!!
Thank you Suzie, Kelsey, Hart, Bryan, and Sangu for your thoughtfulness when you passed the Versatile Blogger Award!
Here are 7 things about me along with 15 blog friendz:
1. I recently discovered that I can slip into editing mode quicker if I do a few math problems. It helps me to sharpen my focus.
2. I cried when my teen girl went to camp for a few days. (I don't think it matters how many kidlets I have or how old they get--they're still my treasures!)
3. I wrote a short horror story when I was 15. It freaked me out so badly when I read it later that I ripped and tossed it.
4. I recently discovered that I have a problem using -ing words in my WIP. I had about 96 in ONE chapter! Yikes!!!!
5. Before I had kids, I was adventurous and fearless. After I had them, I became overly cautious, paranoid and protective. A perfect example of this is when we go camping. I can hardly sleep a wink with all the small forest sounds, thinking a bear is going to tear through our tent and snatch my kids away from me--even a mountain lion, yikes! It's already happened in these Utah campsites. :(
6. something about my pets: my dog thinks she's a cat and my cat thinks she's a person and the birds are totally clueless of the dog's careful watch. It's hilarious!
7. I've joined lots of social networks and rarely visit them. Juggling Blogger, Face Book and my email takes so much time from me and I need to rebalance my writing time to editing.
Here's to the 15 palz:
Jennifer (Ten Lives Second Chances)
Elliah A. Terry (Funny Poetry Girl)
Kathy Stemke (VBT--Writers on the Move)
Jessica (Daily Musings and Inpsirations
Matt Nord (Living dead Fiction)
Alex Poetry After Noon
Carolina Valdez Miller (Carol in Print)
Bethany and Suzette (Shooting Stars)
Alexes Covington (One Cluttered Brain)
Jewel Allen (Pink Ink)
Rebecca Blevins (I am a Pistachio)
The Prolific Blogger Award! Thank you Kristie Cook, for your awesomeness! ;)
And here's to a few of my palz:
Lisa (Lisa's World)
Christine Bryant (Day Dreamer)
Amber Lynae (Seriously Amber Lynae)
Thank you, Oliva J Herrell and Melanie Sherman, for thinking of me! I'm flattered that you guys feel my blog is lovely! Here's to 8 that have made an impression on me!
Jennifer (Ten Lives and Second Chances) who always has cozy thoughts and funny thoughtful Charlie things. ;)
Michele Ashman Bell. She has such a big heart and her books are so sweet and make great bubble bath reads!
Tristi Pinkston! She is such a sweetie and has the funnest sense of humor that shows up in every book of hers!
Kimberly Job who is very sweet--don't let her shyness fool ya!
Paulette (700 Blank Pages). She is one of the most wonderful people you can get to know. She is very talented with her book-making--I love the one she gave me! :D
Michelle Teacress, a great friend who loves writing and will befriend you in a second!
Michelle Jefferies--a wonderful mommy and writerly pal. She always brings a smile to my face.
Lisa (Lisa's World), a warm-hearted gal whose ambitions will get her places!
Thank you, Clara, for the Honest Scrap award! She loves fantasy
Here's my tribute my awesome bloggers:
Rachna (Rachna's Scriptorium)
Shanna (Shanna's Life, Stories, and General Ramblings)
Kim Coates (Sometimes Hard, but Oh-So Worth it!)
Thanks, everyone, for thinking of me when you received these awesome awards! Go and share the LUV and have a great day!