Friday, July 9, 2010

Tagged: What's in my Bag?

I have been tagged by the beautiful Sangu!

I'm to reveal the contents in my bag, but unfortunately, I don't own a purse so I'm choosing my computer bag!

Muahahahahah!

Here it goes!


How much stuff can I fit in here? Well, enough to make it look round! Lol, but I don't want the poor thing to roll off any flat surface, so I restrain myself from overstuffing it!


Let me see if I can describe everything here without causing chaos! Yelp! think I can do that? Uh--let me try!

Starting from the top (clockwise) is my lappie--freshly born from the store this past February! :D There is the software below that with a USB cord along with notes on pieces of paper beneath it. There's the recharging cord along with an extension cord, because my house doesn't have the ground plug to it (grrr). Then there's a few pieces of candies I have stashed. The bead-work key chain holders were made by my kidlets and what's hooked to them is my flashdrive!! The white sheets of paper on top of the manilla folders are editing notes on staging my edits for any WIPs. What's in the top manilla folder are my drawings for my personal blog and the bottom folder has tons of topics for my both of my blogs.

There you have it. The inner sanctum of Elizabeth Mueller's writing corner in a bag! ;)

Okay, ready? Get set? Go!!!!

Tag, you're IT!!

RaShelle


Suzie


Rachna




Just as Sangu had asked in her post, I'm also curious. What's in your bag now? ;) (I showed you mine, tell me yours!)



15 comments:

  1. I love the bead work-key chain!!! So pretty and colourful - well done your kidlets! I'm very impressed at what you've fitted into your laptop bag! :-)

    Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You cram a whole lotta stuff in your computer bag. Then again, so do I.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fun one! I try to keep my bags on the small side. I know when they are too big because I can never find anything and I end up swearing every time I go to get my keys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Cramming stuff into a bag is a time-honoured tradition :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jennifer, why thank you! ;)

    Alex--lol, I should really add hand lotion there. I can't stand dry, tight hands! What do you keep in your laptop bag?

    Vicki, I know what you mean! The less stuff, the better (I'm so guilty of cramming my crocheting bag. I have such a hard time finding the right color of yarn).

    Jemi, it is, isn't it? I'm a horrible crammer, can't stay away from it! I really love Merlin's magical bag from Disney's Sword and in the Stone. We all need one, don't we? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such a fun idea. How funny that we carry around so much for no reason. Love the keychain beads...kid-made stuff is so precious.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't believe all the stuff in your bag girl!!!! I'll show you the stuff in mine tomorrow. LOL Thanks for tagging me. Hee hee. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Raquel! It's crazee! Luv them kidlet made things! :)

    RaShelle, funny, hu? I can't wait to see your stuff. Your welcome. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Elizabeth, your bag is way more organised than mine.I too keep candies,and I loved the bead work key chain. Must say your kidlets are very talented.
    Thanks for tagging me. I'll show you what is in my bag, but let me warn you, the contents of my bag are a mess. I carry everything I can manage to fit into it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Rachna! Thank you for coming by and for the compliment on the beads. :D You're welcome! I can't wait to see what you keep in there. I can't blame you for wanting to have the comforts of your favorite things at the tip of your finger tips! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. K Elizabeth. I have the contents of my bag available for your viewing pleasure. Check it out!!! Hee hee.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yep, I always have loads of stuff in my bag (whichever Im carrying at the time, I have too many bags full stop!) Thank you for your lovely comments you left on my blog! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like that, round. My diaper bag would be my bag of junk. Since I have no purse I guess it is, by default, where things pile up.

    ReplyDelete
  14. RaShelle--Thank you! I can't wait to see what you have in there. Don't you think this is a man's perfect opportunity to snoop through a woman's bag? ;) LOL

    Amphigora, thanks for dropping by! It's always fun to read your blog! <3

    Lisa! A diaper bag is a GREAT one! I kept all sorts of things in there when I used one from band-aids to lotion to candy. Tee hee! ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yay I was so looking forward to reading this post! Such fun, I think using a laptop bag is clever - you can fit so much in! Thanks for posting this, Elizabeth!

    Oh, and just in case you hadn't noticed: I'm back! :) Wheeeeeeee!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog! I love reading your comments, so please don't be shy and comment away. Also, because of the outrageous number of Anonymous Spam comments I've been receiving, I have opted from that availability--I apologize for any inconvenience!