Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Stone Traveler Blogtour Contest!


The trailer gave me chills!




*Join The Stone Traveler - Blog Tour Contest!
When: Weekdays in September
Important rule: Leave a comment on "every" site on the tour.

Monday through Friday commenter names will be collected from the blog tour. On Saturday, a name will be drawn to win a prize that includes a very cuddly toy jaguar; a stone necklace, and chocolates with the flavor of South America--real cacao and chili. The winner will be announced on the following Monday.



The GRAND prize for The Stone Traveler blog tour will be a (drumroll, please) Kindle.

The cutoff to be eligible is midnight on September 30. The winner will be announced October 4th. If you find the tour midway through and want to participate, you can still go back and comment on every blog simply by going to www.kathiswritingnook.com. Starting in September, the sidebar will list each stop on the tour as they are posted, making it very easy to click to any of the sites and leave a comment. AND even if you've already won one of the weekly drawings, your name will still go in the jar for the Kindle.


Good luck and have fun! ;)

*Update! I've spoke with Kathi. She says too look for the Site Links on the left site of her blog but for Saturdays and Sundays. Good Luck! ;)

14 comments:

  1. Wow, great contest. I'll be checking it out.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog!

    I would love to get your comments and perspective on some of my recent entries. Feel free to stop by when you have a little time!

    alonganarrowway.blogspot.com

    God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FUN! I saw the book at my Seagull book a few weeks ago I think.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really liked this trailer too. I so want to read this book! Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, how do I find out who's on the tour. I want to join in the contest!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Giving away a Kindle? Now that's massive.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kathi's sure running a great contest :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. A kindle! How fun!

    By the way, I stopped by to say (belatedly) that I loved your artwork on the MMW blog!!

    You are so talented, Elizabeth.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey girl! I gave you an award on my blog. COme by and check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Elizabeth,
    Just a quick note to let you know I stopped by, and was thinking of you.

    ((((( hugs )))))

    Doris

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog! I love reading your comments, so please don't be shy and comment away. Also, because of the outrageous number of Anonymous Spam comments I've been receiving, I have opted from that availability--I apologize for any inconvenience!