Friday, October 15, 2010

Congratulations!



The preliminary winner of the prize package and entrant of Paper

Tower grand prize drawing is . . .

mnmspecial!





Please contact me (elizabethmueller6ATgmailDOTcom) within the next 24 hours with your full name, mailing address AND phone number. Another drawing will take place if I don't hear back from you then!

Grand prize winner will be drawn Monday, the 18th. Good luck! :)


I thank everyone who participated and made it that much more fun!!!

8 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winner! Fun contest, Lizzie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winner! Looks like a missed a fun contest, but AWESOME prize. A paper tower is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! I am very excited.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're welcome. Congratulations! Thanks for participating! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations mnmspecial!!! yay!!! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog! I love reading your comments, so please don't be shy and comment away. Also, because of the outrageous number of Anonymous Spam comments I've been receiving, I have opted from that availability--I apologize for any inconvenience!