Friday, October 29, 2010

Mr. Beautiful's New Look

aka Tristan Knight, Kristie Cook's main character from her book, Promise!



What it's about:

"Alexis Ames has a life full of promise…but not all promises can be kept.

When Alexis Ames is attacked by creatures that can’t be real, she decides it’s time she learns who she really is, with or without the help of her mother, who guards their family’s secrets closely. After meeting the inhumanly attractive, multi-talented Tristan Knight, however, Alexis retreats behind her façade of normalcy…until she discovers he’s not exactly normal either. Then their secrets begin to unravel.

Their union brings hope and promise to her family’s secret society, the Angels’ army, and to the future of mankind. But it also incites a dangerous pursuit by the enemy – Satan’s minions and Tristan’s creators. After all, Alexis and Tristan are a match made in Heaven and in Hell."



Here is my bloghop contest entry for Kristie Cook's contest! I'm to imagine how Tristan looks like with half a photo. If I win, Kristi and her publishing team will choose the most creative entry. The prize: A Kindle!! How flattering is that? To have a publishing company visit my humble blog?





Contest ends Halloween if you're interested in joining. Hurry!



17 comments:

  1. The wings are awesome. I can't draw faces, at all. Even after taking figure drawing. Reminds me, I need to finish my entry. lol

    Good Job and Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your entry!!!! It's gorgeous!!! And the book sounds fab!!!

    Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Old Kitty. Just gorgeous. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Elizabeth, its gorgeous. Loved it. Good luck with your entry.

    Btw...there is an award for you on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's an amazing drawing! I could never draw something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know I've said it before, but you are just so talented!!! Thank you so much for posting and playing! It's not too late for others to join. In fact, we're extending the deadline, so check it out if you're interested in winning some books...and a Kindle!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thats a fab drawing, so detailed :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing! Very cool, indeed.
    By the way, true story: When my wife and I were first married, we picked out some names for any kids we may have. Our first boy was going to be named Tristan Knight Morgan. Alas, we had four girls and no boys so that never happend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dawn, thank you! I can't wait to see your entry. :D

    Hi, Jennifer, thank you! I hope you have a fantastic friday! :)

    Salarsen, thank you. :) (Nice seeing you here!)

    Rachna, thank you! Oh, really? I can't wait to see what it is, thank you! <3

    Hi, Alex! Thank you! :)

    Eagle, thank you.:)

    Ali, thank you! :)

    Kristie, that's great. I hope we get more entrants. :)

    Amphigora, thank you! :)

    Jason--really? Whoa, that's very interesting to know. Ahem, never say never. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Your art is amazing. Is there anything you can't do? :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lizzie, you are so talented. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aw, Kathi! You're so sweet! <3 thank you. :)

    Laura! Thank you :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow that drawing is hot. Good luck in the contest! Who doesn't want a Kindle, right? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. very nice, tho i never imagined him with wings, but a nice touch. maybe that was before he became Amadis.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very awesome drawing!! The wings are amazing. My entry pales in comparison to yours. You are very talented.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog! I love reading your comments, so please don't be shy and comment away. Also, because of the outrageous number of Anonymous Spam comments I've been receiving, I have opted from that availability--I apologize for any inconvenience!