Sunday, October 17, 2010

My New Group Blog!


Hi wonderful friends!

Guess what? I've been a-rescued by Captain Rebecca over at The Scribbler's Cove.

I'm honored to be a part of them. It's where we "explore craft, swap business tips, and share the wonder of the creative experience."

My posts will be as spontaneous as a writer's heart! Drop by and visit. Explore. Follow us.

You'll just love it.

Pssst. Did I mention that it's a hideout for writers?

Oh, one more thing, I've posted today!

Happy Sunday!

9 comments:

  1. Awww Happy Sunday too!! I've just checked out that fab blog! Your post isn't up yet - so I'll visit a bit later! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Golden Eagle and Old Kitty: Sorry, it wasn't posted yet. We had some last-minute changes! :)

    Alex, thank you! :D

    Clarissa, thank you! I hope it was there when you visited. ;)

    Laura, thank you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahoy me matey! Congrats on yer new group! Arrrgh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats with joining a group blog! I hope it's a fabulous experience. I am part of a group blog too, and it is at times it is stressful (coordinating writers is like herding cats) but it is also a ton of fun and has been really good for all of us)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ali, thank ye kindly, lass! *wink*

    Hart--lol! I know what you mean. I love your analogy and cats are very independent. Ugh... :D

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog! I love reading your comments, so please don't be shy and comment away. Also, because of the outrageous number of Anonymous Spam comments I've been receiving, I have opted from that availability--I apologize for any inconvenience!