There are so many possibilities with the Paper Tower. It can be used for any type of crafting storage from quilting to beading to stamping. Store your material, paper, stamps, accessories, anything your heart desires. The see-through totes make organizing a snap and I love the handy velcro storage bags on the inside of the door!
Enter to win a prize package worth $50.00 and one entry into the grand prize drawing for a Paper Tower of your choice of color. You can win:
Kodak fashion neckstraps/bracelets for cameras or cell phones
Deluxe Kodak canvas camera case, lined, with accessory pockets
If you are selected as a preliminary winner of the prize package, you will be entered into the grand prize drawing held on RachelleWrites on October 18, 2010. On that date, Rachelle will select a winner from all of the finalists to receive one Paper Tower (value up to $545.00) in the winner's choice of color/style of wood*.
*The contest is open to addresses in the 48 contiguous United States only. Announcement of winners may be delayed due to health circumstances out of Rachelle's control.
Giveaway open from October 8, 2010 to October 14, 2010 at 11:59pm MST.
*You can only enter under one name
* It is possible to win more than one preliminary prize, which means it’s possible to be entered into the grand prize drawing more than once.
*All winner’s addresses must be stateside US addresses
*You must complete the required entry to be eligible to win
Here's how to enter:Please leave details in ONE comment of how you entered with required links. Random.org will be used to select the winner.
*Required entry: You must visit The Original Scrapbox website and leave a comment on my blog telling your favorite item and what you would use it for.
- Tweet the contest with linkback in your comment (copy and paste http://elizabethmueller.blogspot.com/ right into the text box) and use the hashtag #scrapbox in your tweet.
- Facebook the contest with linkback in your comment
- Add the contest button(pictured above) to your sidebar with a link to this contest (codes found under my profile picture)
- Follow Elizabeth Mueller (me!)
To receive 15 extra entries, you must do the following 2 things together on your blog post and please leave a link back to your blog post with your comment (only one comment required, but you must leave a link so I can check your post.) *Link back to this contest, so that people know where to enter.
- Blog about the contest WITH a picture of The Paper Tower in your post and link back to this post, so people will know where to enter.
- In your blog post link the phrase "The Paper Tower " to http://theoriginalscrapbox.com/catalog/products/the-paper-tower
You can enter the preliminary giveaways with a chance to win an entry into the grand prize drawing at the following blogs:
*Disclosure: I received free product from The Original Scrapbox to host this giveaway. All rules must be followed and correct contiguous U.S. address given for prize to be awarded.