Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I'm Loved!

How am I like a dragon?



I hoard treasures! Now it's time to share! :)




I would love to express my gratitude to my friend, Michelle Teacress for thinking of me when she passed this warming award! Thank you, Michelle!

Lisa Turner


Rachna Chhabria


Rebecca Blevins


Old Kitty


Sytiva Sheehan


Amber Lynae


Melissa Cunningham



...............................................

Rachna Chhabria has awarded me the Grasshopper Award! Thank you! :)
I'm returning the favor by awarding it to...

Salarsen
Alex J. Cavanaugh

Andrew at TheWriteRunner



---

Because of short time issues, I'd like to mention the Lovely Blog Award from Melissa. Thank you!

Are you joining NaNoWriMo? How is your revving coming along? You're plotting thoughts? Where's your word count at?

11 comments:

  1. Awwww congratulations with your circle of friends award!! Wow - it's lovely!! And thank you so much for nominating me!! Awww! This makes my weekend - thanks! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats for your award. Thanks Elizabeth for nominating me. I appreciate your friendship and warmth. Its nice to be a part of your friend circle. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect Post! I came to your blog this morning to let you know I gave you an award on MY blog! ha! Check it out: www.margokelly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Elizabeth!

    I can't imagine a better friend to have in my circle than you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jennifer, you're so cute! I'm glad to have made your weekend! <3

    Angela, thank you! <3

    Rachna, I'm honored to have you as a friend, too! *hugs*

    Margo, you're so sweet! Thank you so much!!! :D (heading over there now!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lisa, thank you! You always make my heart smile! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much! That makes me feel wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Melissa--*HUGS*--you and I should really go out and do something fun. You so need to take a vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks! So I'm a little grasshopper with much to learn, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ha! I actually remembered to accept the award and pass it on (on my blog anyways).

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog! I love reading your comments, so please don't be shy and comment away. Also, because of the outrageous number of Anonymous Spam comments I've been receiving, I have opted from that availability--I apologize for any inconvenience!