Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Rejected and Dejected




When it happens, I feel torn to pieces--almost hopeless as if I'm not good enough. Will I ever have what it takes for success? But my love for writing is a strong drive that forces me back into it. It's a HUGE part of me, how can I give up being who I am? Then I say to myself, it won't publish itself. The only way it can see its way to the shelves is if I pick myself up and finish.

Our biggest failure is giving up. How do you cope with rejection?


Lookie what I found! Who would've guessed?

6 comments:

  1. So great! I seriously can't believe that about Walt Disney! So impressive. Thanks. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, gorgeous! Tell me about it. Thanks for dropping by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rejections make or break us. They make me more determined! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glynis, you're right! I don't like the feeling of someone else saying that I can't do it when I know I can! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's kind of encouraging to see that the great ones have struggled too. So there's hope >:D

    Cold As Heaven

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Cold! Oh yes. I feel the same! :)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog! I love reading your comments, so please don't be shy and comment away. Also, because of the outrageous number of Anonymous Spam comments I've been receiving, I have opted from that availability--I apologize for any inconvenience!