Sunday, November 28, 2010

A Woman's Heart

As you know, I've been struggling lately with my inner peace. I'm finding things that are uplifting to my soul. I know that I'm not the only one feeling lost. Here's a beautiful song that applies to every person in every kind of faith.

Please excuse the delay, I'm thinking something happened during the recording.



Morning comes and finds her on her knees
The Spirit speaks and she is listening
She offers everything her soul can give
To make a difference through the life she lives

Her faith holds her family close
She understands what matters most
And her gentle touch is where love starts
That’s the way of a woman’s heart

She’s a keeper of the vision
She’s a beacon in the night
A teacher and defender of the truth
And everything she touches bears the traces of her light
She’s faithful to
What God Himself would do

She’s a friend to the lonely and the lost
Everyday another bridge to cross
Her hands of mercy know the healer’s art
That’s the way of a woman’s heart

Chorus

Evening comes and finds her on her knees
She softly speaks and He is listening

And her gentle touch is where love starts

(With sweet assurance that she’d done her part)<-original song

She weeps
In His peace
And that’s the way of a woman’s heart

9 comments:

  1. Have a peaceful Sunday! These words are lovely, thank you! take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! Hope you find what you are looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice, We all have these struggles once in a while. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you find what you're looking for, Elizabeth. This was lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Peace is elusive. Like a will-o-wisp, it beckons us to chase it. Like the song implies, we find it when we focus outside of ourselves to He who sang us into being out of love. I find that when I spread that love to another hurting soul, I suddenly find peace is right there smiling within my own soul.

    I pray you strength for the next step and enough light given you to take it, Roland

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice. Thanks for sharing. I hope you find the peace you're looking for. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that's a beautiful song, sung with a beautiful voice. Thank you very much for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have always loved this song! I was just asked to sing at a Women's Banquet in May, and I can't imagine a better song. Could you tell me where you found the background track? I'm having trouble finding it.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog! I love reading your comments, so please don't be shy and comment away. Also, because of the outrageous number of Anonymous Spam comments I've been receiving, I have opted from that availability--I apologize for any inconvenience!