Wednesday, February 16, 2011

And the Winner is . . . (followed with awards!)



 
Drum roll please--or should I say guitar strum pleeeze! ;)



Congratulations, Angie!


Thank you everyone for having fun with us!

------------
 It's about TIME I spread the love, I've been hoarding them up so now it's my turn to set them free!

The lovely Margo Kelly has awarded me the Sunshine Award--what a sweetheart she is!

Here are my fellow bloggie palz I've picked:

Deirdra Coppell, Michael from In Time, Jonene Ficklin, Nahno McLein, Susan Fobes, Kim Coates, and Sheila Windley Staley!





The thoughtful Marcy gave this wonderful Beautiful Blogger Award!

7 and 7. I list 7 things about me and pass it along to 7 bloggers!

1. I've actually joined the A to Z blogging challenge and started scheduling finished posts! 2. I've just created a new blog! 3. My new method in time management is working like a charm! 4. I've never read so many books at one time for book reviews! (I have 5 within a 2 month period!)5. I had a dream just the other night that I was Christine from Phantom of the Opera and I loved it! 6. Our dog LOOKS for ways to escape our yard, supervised or unsupervised. Grrr. 7. My kids love when I illustrate their Valentine's cards--it warms my heart!

I award this to:
Joyce DiPastena, Shari Bird, Heather Justesen, Konstanz, Amphigora, Old Kitty, and Deirdra Coppel!




Thank you Jennifer Brown, Deirdra CoppelRaShelle Workman!

10 and 7! Now I'm to return the favor to 10 blogs while sharing 7 things about me!


1. I don't hide my true self from anyone 2. I've sung a solo before! 3. I want to be an actress. 4. You can actually SEE my counter tops, and I've hit the 7 day record of my life. LOL! 5. I'm chicken to edit my WIP. 6. my 11 year old loves to tie quilts! 7. I took a chance and ventured into the junkyard to find my preschooler's lost blankie, and guess what? We found it!

I dub the following with this award: Roland Yeomans, Jessica Bell, Debbie Davis, Elana Johnson, Jordan Mcollum, Arlee Bird, Rachel Harrie, Inspired Kathy, Anastasia V. Pergakis, and Ali Cross!






23 comments:

  1. Ah, thanks Elizabeth. You are full of awesome. Congratulations on all of your awards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Angie Lofthouse!! Yay!!

    And Yay for your awards too! I love your other blog - you are such an artist - they're amazing!!! So glad that you're time management regime is working a treat.

    Yay that you found your preschooler's blankie!!! Awwwwww!!!! Oooh thanks for nominating my silly blog too!!

    Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, Elizabeth. I love that picture. I love guitars! I'm so excited.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are really awesome achievements. Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shari, thank you, you're so sweet! I'm feeling Conference sickness! I wish I could go to LTUE, are you going? *HUGS*

    Jennifer, I LOVE your silly blog--you SHINE bright over there, I can't help but gravitate over there. ;)

    Angie, congratulations and you're welcome! I'm glad that you like it. :D

    Talha, thank you so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the award. Though I don't consider myself to be particularly stylish I'm flattered that you think my blogging is. I will acknowdedge this on an upcoming Thank You post.

    Lee
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete
  7. Elizabeth, thank you so much for the award and for dropping by my blog and giving such a nice comment. And a great round of applause forAngie Lofthouse! Roland

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Elizabeth! I thought I was following you from the last crusade, but it seems I wasn't! So I am now!! : ) Good to re-connect with you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Angie!! How cool!

    congrats too for all the awards :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow, thank you.
    That is my first award and you were also the first person I met through blogging. Thank you for being a good blogger friend.

    You deserve all of these awards. I'm sure there are many to come.
    Nahno ∗ McLein

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats, Angie!

    Elizabeth,

    Thank you for the beautiful award. It's such a bright and cheerful flower to brighten up my day..... You're very sweet.

    Michael

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations Elizabeth to you on your awards!

    I got caught up in the moment!

    Michael

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey fellow crusader! I write PB's and YA also. Nice to meet you. Now a follower.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  14. Elizabeth,
    Thanks so much for the "pick-me-up." I had a pretty trying day so this definitely helped to lift my spirits!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations on all of those awards, Elizabeth - and to all you've passed them on to. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations, Angie! And thanks again, Elizabeth. That's a beautiful piece of work.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey,Elizabeth. So nice to meet a fellow crusader. Congrads on all the awards. MAN! YOU THE ONE!

    I'm in the A to Z too. Hmmm, I've been pondering the X post. Nothing yet. Hmmm, this will take some serious reflection. Maybe I'll call in sick that day. *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  18. thanks for the award! im chuffed, ill now have to think of 7 things..:))

    ReplyDelete
  19. So many great awards. They are all wonderful. Congratulations. Also congratulations to Angie Lofthouse. Fellow crusader and new follower stopping by to say Hello! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks so much for the award my sweet friend! What a happy surprise. Thank you for thinking of me. I will place it on my blog right now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for the award! Happy writing!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog! I love reading your comments, so please don't be shy and comment away. Also, because of the outrageous number of Anonymous Spam comments I've been receiving, I have opted from that availability--I apologize for any inconvenience!