Thursday, June 9, 2011

♥.•*¨Book Review: The Perfect Fit by Michele Ashman Bell ¨*•.♥


From the back:


“ . . . Andi is glad to be taking the Butterfly Box with her to Hawaii, where she plans to spend a few weeks participating in a reality dating show. To her surprise, the eligible bachelor, Michael Makura, soon singles her out for attention, provoking jealous acts of sabotage from the other contestants. Soon a series of unusual events disrupt the pairs’ fledgling romance, and Andi starts over in New York where she begins dating a great guy and accepts a job offer from a generous, eccentric man. But when Michael unexpectedly shows up, all is not well in the Big Apple. And soon, Andi faces a threat that could ultimately take her life.”


Michele always delivers!

The same good feeling of slipping into a comfy pair of jeans hit me when I picked up Michele’s The Perfect Fit.  No pun intended! ;)

Her stories ring of pure escapism and refreshing enjoyment.

I love the realism of the well-researched makings of the filming crew and the feel of their orchestration. The characters acted out their parts true to their director’s (Michele) lead. Everything felt believable. I was transported to beaches, sunsets and romance!

If you want your breath taken away, I highly recommend adding The Perfect Fit to your library reads!


13 comments:

  1. Ooh this sounds like a lovely summer's read!! Thanks for the review and the info on this book! I see it's book 3 of a series! Lovely! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I'm always looking for a recommended good read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The book sounds cool. Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved that book!!! I can totally relate with that slipping into confy jeans feeling when I read her books!
    S.B. Niccum
    Author Website
    Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a good book! Thanks for recommending it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting storyline. I'll have to add it to my to read list. Seriously. I need more hours in the day, so I can read as much as I want to. I keep hearing about these great books and I have no time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Jennifer! It was so much fun to read. It's great to see you back! *HUGS* I hope you're feeling better. <3

    Rachna, you're welcome. :D

    Silvina, I'm glad you love her books, she's awesome, isn't she? ;)

    Madeline, you're welcome!

    Donna, I hear ya! I have the same problem with time. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Em, how could I have missed you? Sorry... You're welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This book sounds like the perfect summer read. Thanks for the intro to a new-to-me author!

    What a lovely blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the jacket art and those butterflies flying free--not sure if it was meant as a Pandora's box or not???

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh, I love the comfy pair of jeans metaphor. That is *exactly* what reading a familiar, cozy author feels like. Nothing better!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Elizabeth!
    I've been on vacation and off-grid, so it's been a while since I visited. I just wanted to thank you for the fun zebra award from AZ. I'm going to go put it up now.
    This book sounds like a nice yummy read, I'll have to add it to my (too long...) reading list.
    Tina @ Life is Good

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the review. Sounds like a great book to take to the beach!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog! I love reading your comments, so please don't be shy and comment away. Also, because of the outrageous number of Anonymous Spam comments I've been receiving, I have opted from that availability--I apologize for any inconvenience!