Thursday, June 30, 2011

Meet Sue Roebuck!













Sue Roebuck is a fantastic friend who is super supportive and very creative. Her blog is very helpful for every writer no matter what stage you find yourself at. She believes that authors need one another and is willing to do what she can to help.  I'm honored to know her and stand in awe at her giving nature.


Thank you, Sue, for being awesome, I'm privileged to call you friend!




She rocks at interviews!


Please drop by and say hi!


Don't forget to visit her July 1st as she takes the lead of my exciting Pre BookLaunch Celebration!










To reserve your signed copy of Darkspell, click here!


GO HERE FOR PARTICIPANT LIST

10 comments:

  1. Sue is awesome! We did a fun interview recently on her blog. She's also reading my book - and Twittering her thoughts, which is just blowing my mind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Alex, she is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue sounds amazing. :) I'll have to hop over to her blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! All this is going to my head - I won't fit in the room soon :) Thanks guys (it's all due to you)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sue sounds awesome!! I'll have to pay her a visit. I'll be on hiatus for a while, but when I get back we'll have to highlight your book on Writers' Ally!! Have a fabulous weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the links to fab Sue!!

    Yay for Darkspell's pre-book launch events!! Good luck and have fun!! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hopping over to the blog - she sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Alex, I'm so happy for you! Anyone who gets help from Sue is so very lucky! :D

    Silvina--yeah!

    Madeline, you'll love her <3 <3 <3

    Sue, why hello there! Naw, you're already great Xxoxox

    S.A. Larsen, oh, I'd so love that, thank you! Please let me know what I need to do for that... Enjoy your time <3

    Jennifer, thank you and I will--the butterflies are fun. :)

    Bethany, yippee! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. She sounds great, will pop over to her blog. Well done you for your book. Have a blessed weekend. Amanda

    Amanda - Realityarts-Creativity
    Art Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amanda, thank you for visiting! Enjoy your weekend, too! <3

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog! I love reading your comments, so please don't be shy and comment away. Also, because of the outrageous number of Anonymous Spam comments I've been receiving, I have opted from that availability--I apologize for any inconvenience!