Wednesday, June 15, 2011

♥.•*¨Scrabbling Crazy¨*•.♥





Please don't forget to sign up for the MC Blogfest and win Jeannie Campbell's Writer's Guide to Creating Rich Backstories!









I interrupt this regular MC program for some important crazy time . . .

Ever since my book has been picked up by TreasureLine, I've been scrabbling crazy!

I started my blog June 20, 2009 and Facebook much later than that. I've recently taken on Twitter and LinkedIn. My Goodreads has been something I've been doing since my blog started. My website is fairly new thing as well. On top of that, I have about 8 other blogs I'm working on, but have slowed down on a few. Me thinks it's time to cut back.

But here's this:

I've been taking on some grand things that I haven't taken on before. For the month of July,
I've been setting up interviews like crazy for writers' characters. The 24th is a blogfest for Main Characters, hosting a few giveaways for the blogfest as well as an MC interview.

I've also been working on a pre-book launch party for Darkspell this coming July. This basically consists of about 17 bloggers who are interviewing me or holding me as their guest. I'm still reviewing the questions I've answered to make sure I make sense--I'm not sure if I do anymore!

Then I need to keep up my appearances on all my social networks as well.

I'm going stir crazy! But I feel that this is my fate, this is what I need to do to get my name out there.

I'm keeping myself busy during the wait. The wait. You know, when the publisher's editor is making all the wrongs in the book into rights?

I know there are lots of blogs out there for aspiring authors--rightly so.
But I would love to hear how it is for a bumbling, scrabbling debut author. Any volunteers? Please?

Can Alex save Winter from the darkness that hunts her?
YA Paranormal Romance, Darkspell coming fall of 2011!



4 comments:

  1. I am in awe at how positive and upbeat you are what with all the crazy stuff surrounding your book launch!! Yay for you!!! I'm doing a little happy dance for you! Yay! take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Schwoo! I think me needs to go lay down. You wore me out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer, thank you for your happy dance! <3

    Shelly, lol...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to be like you when I grow up. I'm in awe of your success. It's all very exciting! CONGRATULATIONS!
    Thanks for dropping by. It motivated me to catch up over here.
    Good luck with it all and enjoy!
    xoRobyn

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog! I love reading your comments, so please don't be shy and comment away. Also, because of the outrageous number of Anonymous Spam comments I've been receiving, I have opted from that availability--I apologize for any inconvenience!