Sunday, July 10, 2011

And the Winner is . . .


Congratulations, you've won Nox Arcana's Shadow of the Raven! I'm also entering you to win an autographed copy of Darkspell*!




Thank you for everyone who commented on this week's bloggers for my interviews/guest post!
This is what you can win  on the 17th! Just follow the links below for this upcoming tour!




Have a great Sunday, bloggie friends!
Check out my agenda for the past few months and those to come here

*all winners will automatically be entered to win an autographed copy of Darkspell


 

July 12 M. S. Hatch



7 comments:

  1. You're getting lots of comments today on your guest post, Elizabeth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your upcoming release, Elizabeth. :D I can't wait to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Madeline! Can't wait to read Dark spell!
    nutschell
    www.thewritingnut.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Madeline, you're welcome! Please email me your address: elizabethmueller6ATgmail. :)

    Alex, you are SO awesome. Thank you so much for letting me shine!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog! I love reading your comments, so please don't be shy and comment away. Also, because of the outrageous number of Anonymous Spam comments I've been receiving, I have opted from that availability--I apologize for any inconvenience!