Saturday, July 23, 2011

Meet Lisa Turner!

Meet talented Lisa Turner! She's a fabulous writer who has climbed heights with her writing, I'm a proud friend!

She is interviewing me today! Please drop by and say hi--see what makes me tick!




Drop by, leave a comment, win*!


July 20 Melissa Kline

July 23 Lisa Turner


Great news! I'm done with Darkspell's illustrations! I'm planning on sharing them sometime soon so you'd see how Darkspell is so exciting!


*winner announced Sunday!
J.D. Brown is interviewing me July 25, don't miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog! I love reading your comments, so please don't be shy and comment away. Also, because of the outrageous number of Anonymous Spam comments I've been receiving, I have opted from that availability--I apologize for any inconvenience!