Saturday, July 30, 2011

Meet Michele Bell and Rebecca Carlson and The END!

Fabulous Michele Bell has me over from for the 29th post--you'd be surprised just how busy published authors are! The watchers had spirited her away, but I managed to arrange something with her and freed her from the Shadoweaver's hungry claws! Please leave comments here to enter last drawing!

AND . . .

Rebecca Carlson be my cap'n over yon at the Scribbler's Cove. Today she be interviewing me--the last stop of this splendiferous Pre Book Launch Tour!





This be the last week of my Pre-Book Launch!
To enter, comment on this week's bloggers from my Tour--don't miss out!

July 25 J. D. Brown




4 comments:

  1. I can't believe you're almost done with your tour. You are a trooper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carole, thank you! *HUGS*

    Susan, it was one of the hardest things I've done so far--thank you SO much for your TLC! *HUGS*


    ♥.•*¨Elizabeth¨*•.♥
    Can Alex save Winter from the darkness that hunts her?
    YA Paranormal Romance, Darkspell coming fall of 2011!
    Pre-order your early-bird signed copy before July ends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elizabeth, who won the dragon book ends? :P

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog! I love reading your comments, so please don't be shy and comment away. Also, because of the outrageous number of Anonymous Spam comments I've been receiving, I have opted from that availability--I apologize for any inconvenience!