Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Design Your Own Book Cover Contest!

Have you ever wanted to see how your book would look like behind the window of a Barnes & Noble bookstore? I can pretend with creative Teralyn's Design Your Book Cover Contest! I am positively giddy about participating. It gives us crazy writers a chance to show off our books!


We are to post our covers August 31st--today--by joining Teralyn's linky*. There is a spot for you to "Like" under each bloghopper's name where you'll vote which covers you like--sorry, you can only "Like" three covers! Teralyn will announce the winner with the most votes September 7th.


Eros has been thrust from Mount Olympus by his mother, the goddess of love Aphrodite. The only way he can return home is to find the first girl who can resist his charm and snub true love.

It isn't until the hottest guy in school vanishes right before her eyes that Angie realizes her mistake.

Will she ever find him again after traveling hundreds of miles to Greece?


This YA urban fantasy novel in the works toward publication!

I hope you love my cover! #30 :)
 


*Image has been removed

*

24 comments:

  1. Very awesome cover - love it! Love black and white! I'm a new follower and #9 on the list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lady Gwen! This is so much fun. I wonder why I didn't come across this bloghop earlier? :( I like your cover, it's great! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS--thank you for the new following. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy cow, that's beautiful! My husband was sitting across the room and saw the cover and said, "Oh, wow!" Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Teralyn, thank you for doing this, it's fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic cover! WOW! wish I could join in but I'm in one of those glitches where my time isn't all my own. This, too shall pass *sighs* -- my fav phrase these days, :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do love it! Wow! And it sounds like a fantastic premise as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's gorgeous! The story sounds intriguing too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. that sounds like an interesting tale! I love Greek mythology :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kittie, that is a fabulous phrase. I have to always remember that whenever things get rough. <3

    Lori, thank you! ;)

    Christine, thank you! I can't wait to get it going.

    Marcy, I do too! It's fascinating. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've voted for two of you today - hope that's all right.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh, I love the stark black and white in this cover! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the cover! I can't wait to read this one, it sounds great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes, this is super cool. Love me a real photo as it pertains to covers.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I’d like to invite you to add your blog to the new and growing Family Friendly Blog List

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's a pretty cool cover. I have no clue what I'd do if I created my own for my WIPs. Eeek.

    Can't wait to read your story!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow..what a beautiful perspective. You have a great eye for design!

    ReplyDelete
  18. VERY striking cover, the black and white makes it very dramatic!

    I've also written a story about Greek mythology, but mine was about one of the muses. The cover, designed by a fellow author is also in this contest (#12) although my own entry is for my futuristic novel.

    Anyway your cover is quite different to any others I've seen so far, and deserves to do well. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you for your visits! I was out of town and here I am now! This is a fun contest! :)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog! I love reading your comments, so please don't be shy and comment away. Also, because of the outrageous number of Anonymous Spam comments I've been receiving, I have opted from that availability--I apologize for any inconvenience!