Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Win a signed copy of S. B. Niccim's Veiled!







Have you ever wondered if spirits are eternal? If they just spontaneously generate from the day we are born?


This novel is the first of its kind that I've ever laid hands on. I found Heaven a fascinating place where Angels guard their charges with fierce devotion. I lived their joy as mortals succeeded in their righteous choices and experienced their sorrow for wrong.



Meet Tess, a determined Angel that endures conflict even before she is born on Earth! The dark angels are determined to stunt her growth, but will her soul mate save her in time?



The world in which Niccum creates, starts before the beginning of time, and grows richer with every step of the way. She did a fantastic job with making her characters come to life. The world she built makes sense, and I fell in love with every one. I worried for them as they stumbled along in their choices. I cried for the joy and peril the characters endured.


This book makes me think about life in general, how angels really work around us.  I find Niccum's world fascinating to read, enchanting and enjoyable.


Visit S.B. Niccum's blog, and website!




Here's your chance to win your very own signed copy of Veiled! Every comment equals one entry, international wins an eBook!


I will announce the winner on Friday's post!


20 comments:

  1. Oooh! This sounds interesting. My first novel was about angels and their interaction here on earth. Hebrews 13:2 "Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by so doing some have entertained angels without knowing it." I find that verse fascinating! And 'Veiled' sounds fascinating also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Em, how cool! I'd love to read your first novel! Where can I find it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds fascinating, I am intrigued that is for sure! Will pop over to S.B. Niccum's blog for a gander.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ann, thank you! She's a fantastic writer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. 'K, Elizabeth...I WANT this book!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely fascinating concept.
    Great trailer. Have moved it to the must read list.
    Thanks for the heads up.



    M Beth

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great synopsis and trailer! This one has been on my ever growing TBR pile, and I can't wait to read it! Thank you for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds like a really good story - angels not being too angelic and young angels in love! Lovely!! Thank you for the intro and review! Heaven seems truly complicated here! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a great book. Thanks for the review, Elizabeth!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sheri, okay! I'll keep my fingers crossed when I draw names! <3

    Beth, you're welcome! I hope you enjoy it. :)

    Amy, you're welcome! Don't ya just love TBR piles? I love owning mine, too painful to check them out or borrow them. I love hoarding them!

    Jennifer, true! Thanks for visiting! *hugs*

    Angie! You're welcome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's a wonderful book and Thank you Elizabeth for being such a gracious hostess :)

    Mandie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations! You've earned a blogger award! Swing by and pick it up. :)

    http://rachelpudelek.blogspot.com/2011/08/my-first-ever-blogger-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ohh..this book sounds fabulous. I loved the sound of it. Hope to get a chance to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mandie, I'm glad you enjoyed it! You're welcome. Thanks for dropping by. <3

    Rachel, you're sweet, thank you! :)

    Rachna, I hope you can too! It's really fun. :)


    ♥.•*¨Elizabeth¨*•.♥
    Can Alex save Winter from the darkness that hunts her?
    YA Paranormal Romance, Darkspell coming fall of 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very nice! I love the cover, the trailer AND your thoughts, Elizabeth! Thank you for sharing this!

    AND, thank you so, so much for being so supportive and kind to me and my little announcement. You are a gem. ((hugs))

    ali's blog

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ali! You're very welcome! It would be so cool if we lived closer, you know? I'm rushing over to your blog now to join your fantastic blog hop--er, but I don't have Photoshop to make it look cool... :(

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh! Lol, I had scanned the post first and now that I've read it, I understand. Sounds cool!!! *rushing back* ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow that book sounds amazing! I would LOVE to read it! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi everyone! My internet has been on the fritz and I'm way behind! First of all, thank you all for the comments and for wanting to read Veiled, I know you'll like it!
    Elizabeth, thank you, thank you, thank you again for having me! I can't wait for Darkspell to come out so I can return the favor!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Jess, you're welcome!

    Silvina! I hope your internet is working just fine now! I'm excited for Darkspell's release, too! Thank you for your kindness in wanting to help out with Darkspell, too! *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog! I love reading your comments, so please don't be shy and comment away. Also, because of the outrageous number of Anonymous Spam comments I've been receiving, I have opted from that availability--I apologize for any inconvenience!