Friday, September 9, 2011

♥.•*¨Author Elizabeth Mueller¨*•.♥: Darkspell Illustrations


How self-serving is it for me to use the "share buttons" from my own blog to do a shout out?

I love them buttons!

So here's the latest Darkspell ADO!

Want to sneak a peak at Alex and Winter? Click on link below for Darkspell's first drawing!
♥.•*¨Author Elizabeth Mueller¨*•.♥: Darkspell Illustrations



Btw, I go live with YA Book Babes 11 am Mountain Time for an author interview if you'd like to join! :)

Hope to see you there. <3


2 comments:

  1. I read your excerpt from "Darkspell", it makes me want to read more, sounds like a cool story. Whe is it released? :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amphigora! I've been thinking about you! <3 I'm so happy that you love what you read--that's so validating for every author. <3

    It'll be released sometime in this Fall. I'm hoping to wrangle a solid date from the publisher soon! :)

    I'll let you know as soon as I do. :)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog! I love reading your comments, so please don't be shy and comment away. Also, because of the outrageous number of Anonymous Spam comments I've been receiving, I have opted from that availability--I apologize for any inconvenience!