Monday, September 5, 2011

Book Review: The Curse of Yama by KF Ridley

.

  
Do not read the map. Yama will forever curse you, but guess what? Chloe’s father had to in order to save Mrs. DeFranc's life, and now it’s up to Chloe to take matters into her own hands as he lies dying.

Armed with a medallion that gives her a marvelous ability to communicate with animals, a friend who tasted near death in The jungle wilds and one courageous elephant, the trio set out for the cure.

With a deadly poacher on the loose and a race against time, will they save her father's life?

This book is wrought with adventure that is at every turn. The characters are charming and believable that had me turn the pages for more. The obstacles they face I find are as exciting as the ones from Indiana Jones!


Author website KF Ridley.



7 comments:

  1. Funny, I was actually thinking 'Indiana Jones' while I was reading the description. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! What an adventurous book - sounds ever so thrilling!! Thanks for the review!! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too bad my kids are older. They would have loved this book when they were younger.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glynis, thank you!

    Sheri, you hit it right on the nose. ;)

    Jennifer, thanks! :D

    Susan, I still had fun reading it, maybe they would too? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog! I love reading your comments, so please don't be shy and comment away. Also, because of the outrageous number of Anonymous Spam comments I've been receiving, I have opted from that availability--I apologize for any inconvenience!