Friday, September 30, 2011

Keeping up, are you?





My my, this has been one busy time for me and it will only get crazier! Guess what happens in 31 days?
Well, yeah, that, but something more exciting than Halloween. Yes, there's such a thing!


It's Darkspell's Launch into society--WOOOT!


I am so excited to get 'im out there I is!


I've gone and did something even crazier--I illustrated every chapter in this YA Paranormal Romantic read. Yes, I did. Over 100 hours of drawing while my kids pulled the house together for me. And guess what?


I'm using all 39 illustrations as a countdown to Darkspell's big day! I started this craze the 23rd of September to count the 39 days til...


Have you checked out my illustrations? There are 7 posted over at my author website so far. I will post the 8th one tonight midnight EDT--don't miss it!


Read the 5 star review by YA Book Babes! Like? Read the first chapter here!


Please remember to sign up for Darkspell Launch Spookfesta party for October 31st here--coolawesome prizes!


What do you have planned for Halloween?










9 comments:

  1. OOOOOh excitement all round! Yay for you!! Thanks so much for the links too - will catch up over the weekend!! Hooorah!! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOve how you're revving up the excitement!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very excited for you, Elizabeth. Read the first chapter of Darkspell and I must say I fell in love with both Winter and Alex.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the book and the art!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun to illustrate your chapters. I wish I was talented enough to do that. I have checked out your illustrations. They are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you get a lot of participants for the fest! Announced it today in my post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd like to apologize for my absence this week. I was called away to a filming project far from home for the New Testament Project. It's been very insanely busy and now I'm back! I'll catch up over the weekend with my buddy bloggers!

    Jennifer, yay! I hope you have a fabulous one!

    Em, thank you! :D

    Shari, thank you!

    Angie, thank you! It's been crazy, I think I actually lost count! Lol...

    Alex, Oh, thank you! I'll check it out. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. congratulations! Good luck with the launch too:))

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog! I love reading your comments, so please don't be shy and comment away. Also, because of the outrageous number of Anonymous Spam comments I've been receiving, I have opted from that availability--I apologize for any inconvenience!