Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Writers Support 4 U!

For Alex J. Cavanaugh's Writing that Sequel post, please go here!

Just in: If you've thought Darkspell is cool, wait til you read this! YA Book Babes gives it a 5 star rating!




Have you ever posted a question that bothered you so much, and no one really took the time to answer? Welcome to Writer Support 4 U! This is a wonderful writerly support group where you WON'T feel like that isolated writer.


We will post over at our blogs every 2nd Tuesday of the month and share our goals, updates--anything that makes us writers interesting and fun and even miserable!


Here's the excitement for me this month:


I chatted live with YA Book Babes and I survived! Yippee! I have had nightmares of stuttering and going, "uh, um, you know..." and being all giggly. Guess what? I wasn't! I'm so proud of myself. 

Listen to internet radio with yabookbabes on Blog Talk Radio

There was something else that Sherry, my interviewer, had shared with me: Every one of her book reviewers LOVED Darkspell. I can't wait to see their reviews posted!

I am excited to show off Darkspell's first chapter illustration! I'm hoping to get a solid release date soon so I could use my illustrations as a countdown. 

So, do you have something scary, fun or new to share?

To join our support system where we share everything, just click on button above! 

13 comments:

  1. Thanks for this information. My spouse, the education tipster will be interested in this; I will show it to her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogtalkradio is the bomb!! Love it. :)New to share?? Yeah...*shivers*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am working on a picture book that I have had put away for one year. I finally got brave enough to pull it out. And with the help of the very cool Sharon Johnson Mayhew, I believe it has new life. YAY!

    YA Book Babes are so cool! *jealous* Sounds like you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good work with the interview! Let us know when you get an official release date! Nothing too profound to share, but I am waiting to hear back from some agents. I guess that's something new for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! Sounds like you did great! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!

    It sounds like you have been very busy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you! It took me by surprise because I don't know how it looks like to look at me from the outside of me. Uh, if that makes any sense... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really do think it's brilliant all the great feedback you are getting for your book. Well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations, I wish you all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the 5 star rating! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lynda, Leovi, Sarah, thank you! I'm pleasantly surprised! :)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog! I love reading your comments, so please don't be shy and comment away. Also, because of the outrageous number of Anonymous Spam comments I've been receiving, I have opted from that availability--I apologize for any inconvenience!