Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Book Review: Deep Blue Secret by Christie Anderson



Sadie James has fallen in love with a mysterious boy with green eyes. He seems to be where she needs him, like when she nearly drowns in the sea. How doe he know where to find her?

After he pays her a forbidden visit, he is all she can think about. Obsessed with him, she hunts the entire school, but doesn't find him.

Rayne struggles to keep his feelings at bay from the day he meets Sadie, but is that what he really should do?

Christie Anderson did an excellent job at revealing the plot and characters by showing us its secrets bit by bit. The characters are well thought out and believable down to their endearing habits! This book is a sweet romance that had me turning the pages for more.


to purchase Deep Blue Secret:
http://www.amazon.com/Deep-Blue-Secret-Water-Keepers/dp/1463768591/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1317345871&sr=8-1

view the booktrailer:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNODYfM7lvo

visit the author!
http://christieanderson.org/


Thanks, Christie, for the wonderful read!

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for the lovely review and intro to this sweet romantic (sounds quite haunting too!) book!!

    Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elizabeth, Thanks so much for your great review! I appreciate you taking the time to participate in my blog tour!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooh This book is now on my wishlist! Can't wait to read it. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennifer, it is haunting. I'm glad you enjoyed it. :)

    Christie, you're welcome! Thanks for the honors. :)

    Konstanz, You're welcome! I know you'll love it. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the review. The book sounds intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there,
    I am just hopping over from the PIF blogfest, I'm sorry it's taken me so long. So many to get around. Anyway hope you are well. Your blog is great.
    Eve :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the book cover and the title a lot, Elizabeth. It sounds intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi ladies. Thanks for the intriguing review.

    Elizabeth, only a couple of days to go before your book hits the shelves. All the very best!

    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lynda, you're welcome. :)

    Even, welcome! Better late than never! It takes time, don't they? ;)

    Rachna, thank you! It was fun to read. <3

    Denise, Yay! Thank you, you're a sweetie for remembering. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog! I love reading your comments, so please don't be shy and comment away. Also, because of the outrageous number of Anonymous Spam comments I've been receiving, I have opted from that availability--I apologize for any inconvenience!