Saturday, October 29, 2011

Darkspell--7 Different Ways to WIN a Copy!



Ever skimmed ahead to see if anything bad happens to your favorite character? Well, here's your chance with Darkspell without having to actually read. How you say? Glad you asked! The easiest and funnest way of course is with chapter illustrations!






That is one way that makes Darkspell so fresh and fun to actually read!


Onto the free stuff . . .


I've searched the web and have found 7 different ways for you to win a FREE copy of Darkspell!


1--Romancing-the-book.com! November 6th--SUCCESS!


2--Darkspell Launch Spookfesta! October 31st--SUCCESS!


3--"like" my fan page and automatically enter to win a Darkspell copy on Halloween! October 31st--SUCCESS!


4--Konstanz Silverbow's Book Giveaway! October 31st--SUCCESS!


5--Taneesha has shown tons of Darkspell LOVE! November 12th--ONGOING


6--Scribblers Cove's Hurricane Season Double Book Launch Give-Away! November 31st--ONGOING


7--CK Bryant Giveaway & followup chat with ME!--SUCCESS!






It's easy to win! Well? What're ya waitin' for?




PS:
WOOOOT! My debut novel, Darkspell YA Paranormal Romance releases this Halloween!









9 comments:

  1. Yay!! So nearly your book launch! How exciting!!! Enjoy and have a great weekend!!

    Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the release is literally around the corner. The cover is fantastic.

    The link to the chapter illustrations lead me to a 404. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have already announced one winner! And on Monday I will be announcing a second winner. . . unless of course I get more than 25 comments. . . then I will be announcing the second and third winner! :D And I am giving away a special Halloween treat with the book!

    http://nothoughts2small.blogspot.com/2011/10/its-book-party.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Jennifer! <3

    Southpaw, thank you! Oh no! I'll have to fix that link. I don't understand why I have such a hard time with that link. Sorry. :(

    Alex, yay! Thank you! :D

    Konstanz, wow! You're blazing, girl! Thank you for your love! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  5. are you looking forward to tomorrow? :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tomorrow, tomorrow, the books comin' out, tomorrow. It's only a day a way.

    Yay hooray.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amphigora, I am! But I'm also neverous. Ugh...

    Anthony, yes! Thank you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the release , hoping to win a copy of it , the cover is so mysterious looking .
    Crystal Trent Dotson
    cfcbc@netzero.com

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog! I love reading your comments, so please don't be shy.
If you have anything to advertise, please don't do it here or I'll delete it. Thanks! ;)