My eyes teared and my mouth dropped. I had no idea just how impressive Darkspell is with my illustrations! Have you seen them?
Have you signed up for Darkspell Launch Spookfesta party? Check it out, there are cool prizes to be won!
Being an author is like riding a wild roller coaster alone. I'm panicking because I'm not sure how to handle having a published book. I'm winging it now.
Here's my to-do list (the top 4 are ongoing):
- Keep up with blogging
- network over at Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and google+
- Darkspell's countdown
- set up book signings and presentations here in my state (I'm looking into outside, too!)
- run to the printers to get my Darkspell poster going!
- run over to the New Testament Project filming sometime this week
- read 3 books for book tour reviews before December
- finish Darkspell's sequel
Whew, I'm sure I've forgotten a few things... This doesn't include life outside my writing career.
What's on your list?