Friday, November 4, 2011

Thises and Thatses

I had 3 online book launches. I'm spoiled. They all went very well. The response made me feel like a red-carpet celebrity! Thank you! 

Darkspell has many readers swooning and crying and gripping pages as they've reported to me personally. How wonderful!


Your chance to win Darkspell is not over. Click here for details!


I need a break. I've been working overtime and I need to lay low for this month. I'm working on Darkwraith--Darkspell's sequel as well as Kursed--another YA Paranormal Romance, but through 1st person MALE! (a few readers inspired me!) It's my goal to finish both books before the New Year! Wish me luck.


I found an image on Facebook that is feeding my Kursed muse. And now, the main character is NOT a vampire, but something different . . .


I have a few posts scheduled for the month, though. Don't miss out!


Meet me this Saturday at Mormon Mommy Writer's blog for Lisa Turner's Darkspell review and guest post!


Something to ask: What is your goal for NaNoWriMo?







12 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elizabeth..I am thrilled for you. The book sounds wonderful. I like the title Darkwraith. Good luck with your writing goal

    ReplyDelete
  3. So wonderful that Darkspell's launch is going well. Enjoy the time of writing. Look forward to more from you.

    As for NaNoWriMo, I hope to end the weekend with 12k words completed. Got a bit of a slow start

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the book launches! Can't wait to read it. That image certainly is haunting. Good luck on finishing both your books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for your most successful book launch!!! Enjoy your red carpet - and get used to it - this is but one of many!! Yay!! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats, sweetie! (= I am just trying to survive November... no new projects-- I have 3 WIP as it is! (=

    ReplyDelete
  7. Elizabeth I'm stoked that you've had such a great book launch for what appears to be a fabulous book. All the best for you current WIPs.

    My NaNo goal - to get a rough draft done on a mainstream fiction novel that will have something to say on a tough topic (through my characters of course.) I'm writing what I'd like to read, a good motivation sometimes...

    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rachna, thank you! It's always nice to see your face here. :D

    Angela, NaNoWriMo scares me to be honest with you. I'm a chicken. Congratulations on signing up, I admire you!

    Angie, thank you for your TLC!

    Jennifer, how nice. Thank you. We'll see how it goes. ;)

    Jo, thank you! I know, I keep adding stuff my plate. I think my plate is about to crack! :P

    Denise, thank you! Lol. That's what I love about writing. Make our MCs do our dirty work for us. It sounds fantastic. All the best to you! :)

    Anthony, thank you so much, dear! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck with your new projects! And so glad your launch was successful :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Go for it, I'm sure with your work ethic you will get your projects finished before the new year:))

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, that is so great. You have a lot plan for the two tiny months left for this year. Best of luck!

    For the "Writing Month" I'm just planning to get a good fix on my story and a solid chunk written.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog! I love reading your comments, so please don't be shy and comment away. Also, because of the outrageous number of Anonymous Spam comments I've been receiving, I have opted from that availability--I apologize for any inconvenience!