Friday, December 16, 2011

Have a Darkspell Christmas!



(Bookcover doesn't really have a Santa hat on, I drew it in for FUN!)




I'm feeling the Givingmood of Christmas! I've decided to have a coloring contest--open to everyone! You can choose any of my illustrations from the following two links:


http://squigglebop.blogspot.com/2010/11/christmas-angels.html


http://squigglebop.blogspot.com/2011/12/christmas-fun-enjoy-them.html


Submit your entry by the 23rd via email (elizabeth.mueller.author[AT]gmail). Winner will be announced Christmas morning!


For US Winners: You will WIN a signed copy of Darkspell!
For International Winners: You will WIN an e-copy of Darkspell!


Read Darkspell here for FREE!













7 comments:

  1. HAPPY CHRISTMAS to you too Elizabeth!

    OOOOH thanks for the links - yay - christmas has come early!! Wonderful! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to participate, but I already have a copy of Darkspell...so I won't hog up the entries. Love the Santa hat. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Santa Hat. Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Kitty! I'm excited for Christmas. Are you ready?

    Em, aw, you're so sweet. You can still color--I'm planning on posting your entry on a 'wall of fame'! ;)

    Rachna, thanks! :D You too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry for missing out all the excitement out here. Good Luck with your book, your art work is beautiful....hope to drop by more often. merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alex, of course you can us crayons! ;P

    Rek, thank you! Merry Christmas to you, too!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog! I love reading your comments, so please don't be shy and comment away. Also, because of the outrageous number of Anonymous Spam comments I've been receiving, I have opted from that availability--I apologize for any inconvenience!