Monday, January 30, 2012

Welcome to the 2012 #AtoZChallenge




Welcome to the 2012 A to Z Blogging Challenge--the fastest way to make friends and sharpen your blogging skills! Starts April 1st, sign up with the Linky below. Questions? No problem, go here!

I learned how to write short, snappy, yet interesting posts from last year's challenge! Because there are many, many bloggers out there who are signing up and they don't have too much time to linger with a single blog, so I pushed myself to making it this way. It's really a growing experience and you'll love it!


Welcome the hosts--you may visit any time our blogs for fresh updates or news flashes, or simply click on the badge above for our direct site!

Tossing It Out (Arlee Bird)
Amlokiblogs (Damyanti Biswas)
Alex J. Cavanaugh (Alex J. Cavanaugh)
Life is Good (Tina Downey)
Cruising Altitude 2.0 (DL Hammons)
Retro-Zombie (Jeremy Hawkins)
The Warrior Muse (Shannon Lawrence)
The QQQE (Matthew MacNish)
Author Elizabeth Mueller (Elizabeth Mueller)
Pearson Report (Jenny Pearson)
No Thought 2 Small (Konstanz Silverbow)


 Read my survival guide here.


Enter your name if you'd like to join the wild ride! Hope to see you around. ;)



Please help spread the word by simply tweeting, +1, or Facebooking below! Thank you!

29 comments:

  1. I look forward to doing this hop again. This will be my second round. Dos it start in April?
    Thank you
    Blessings Beth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Beth! Yes, it starts April 1st! Sorry for being vague about the starting time, I'll update my post. *blushing*

      Delete
  2. I'm your 1000th follower, I think that's kinda cool :) Love your layout. I'm a new blogger and thought I'd give the A to Z a try, I want it to be April already lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anna--whoa! You are? What a surprise, I wasn't expecting my followers to flock in such great numbers. Thank you! :) You will LOVE this Challenge, it will do great things for you! <3

      Delete
  3. The list is blowing up fast! So exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Yes, it will. I better start on my posts NOW! :O

      Delete
  5. I'm excited to be doing A to Z again this year. Thank you for co-hosting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I can't wait to have you along, it will be exciting. :)

      Delete
  6. whoooshh... it begins strong!
    Lovin' it...

    Jeremy [Retro-Zombie]
    A to Z Co-Host
    IZOMBIE: Visit the Madness

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking good! I've got to remember to use the hashtag. Is anything being tweeted?


    Lee
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woah, it's already huge, and it's only just begun! haha. I've signed up :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's a stampede!!! What a turn out for the first day. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a feeling it will keep building til near impossible numbers!
      #AtoZChallenge 2012 Co-host

      Delete
  10. Replies
    1. I can't wait! I should start my posts now! *nibbling fingernail*
      #AtoZChallenge 2012 Co-host

      Delete
  11. I've signed up at no.#230.
    This challenge is going to ROCK the writing blogosphere... it's already taken on a life of its own!
    I'm looking forward to your snazzy posts, Elizabeth. Are you going to use the colourful fonts again ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mish--welcome! *grin* Yes, I am! That in itself was a challenge. I had to go through and make sure I colored all the appropriate lettering and found that I had missed a few. LOL... :)
      #AtoZChallenge 2012 Co-host

      Delete
  12. Way to go, Elizabeth! I have an award for you!
    http://thewonderfulobsessions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just love this green font. I like to visit your blog just to look at the green font. So cool!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog! I love reading your comments, so please don't be shy and comment away. Also, because of the outrageous number of Anonymous Spam comments I've been receiving, I have opted from that availability--I apologize for any inconvenience!