Friday, February 24, 2012

Calling all #Teen #Writers!

Welcome to Teen Author Boot Camp where you will interact with rockin' authors, and learn their writerly secrets!

Where? Utah Valley University
When? Saturday, March 10th from 9am-5pm
Who?   Teens ages 13-19, NO ADULTS ALLOWED!
How much? $39 

Here are just a few authors who braved their faces!

I've discovered the best way to author yourself is to come out of that cave--let people know just how loveable you are. ;)


  1. Hi Elizabeth - those videos were awesome. I wished I was a teen living in your area - I'd be there in a flash. Each video made me laugh and smile - you guys will rock the boot camp.

    I hope you get lots of attendees.

    Cheers, Jenny @ Pearson Report
    Co-Host of the Blogging from A to Z Challenge.
    Twitter: @AprilA2Z

  2. Replies
    1. Tell me about it! I wish we had something like that where I grew up!

  3. Love teen events!! Here's to a huge turnout!!

  4. What a great idea, and how fun to see these authors "live"!! I enjoyed these. :)

    1. Carol, it's going to be fun. Kinda nervous about standing up before a crowd, but, I know it'll be okay. xox

  5. As a teen writer, I SO wish I could be there! It sounds awesome. :)

    1. It'll be the first one I've ever gone to. I'll have to blog all about it! My sister is going to be my assistant. Hopefully she won't be too busy for photos! :D


Welcome to my blog! I love reading your comments, so please don't be shy and comment away. Also, because of the outrageous number of Anonymous Spam comments I've been receiving, I have opted from that availability--I apologize for any inconvenience!