Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Teen Author Boot Camp

As I sat upfront with the row of authors while Brandon Mull, our keynote speaker talked, I couldn't help but feel such pride that my eyes filled with tears. These kids have heart, soul and spirit to attend a writers conference, especially TABC! I have to admit it was one of the funnest conferences I've ever attended.

I really love teens, they are filled with such energy, hope and excitement. What fun it was to stand before the many young and enthusiastic writers and teach them my secrets on writing!

I am honored that TABC had thought of me to teach one of their classes. How much I've grown from the privilege to share and bare my soul! The line for the book signing at the end was joyfully brimming as I signed the kids' cool T-shirts, notebooks, papers, and books they've purchased.

Hey, guys, I LoVe you all!


A funny video that was aired while we waited for the announcing of the first chapter contest winners. I love, love, love this video, btw... ENJOY!











6 comments:

  1. Awwww!! Yay for teens and how exciting for you too!

    I think this video is fab! So funny! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you got just as much out of the experience as the kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really wish I could have been there!

    I have something for you!

    http://nothoughts2small.blogspot.com/2012/03/get-to-know-you-game-fact-three-is.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great conference. All of that energy and creativity would be infectious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you had such a great time. I love workshops, conferences, and writer's boot camps!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog! I love reading your comments, so please don't be shy and comment away. Also, because of the outrageous number of Anonymous Spam comments I've been receiving, I have opted from that availability--I apologize for any inconvenience!