Saturday, April 14, 2012

M is for ...


Mountain biking!

One of the first things I noticed about Utah when I first  moved here are the  mountain bikers. They love their long distances up lonely  mountain roads.

There ain't no  mountain high enough or ledge low enough from these super-bikers! Look at 'em  go!


Utahns love their bikes so much,  most cities have commissioned bike paths!


I have a confession: I don't know how to ride a bike! Silly, isn't it?

If you had a  mountain bike and in an area with views like Utah, how far would you travel?

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful place to go mountain biking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A friend of mine who lives in New Mexico is an avid Mountain Biker. Of course he's had his share of bumps and bruises as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL..I have not been on a mountain bike in years. I think I would enjoy it but my husband rides a Harley and I usually ride with him. I am thinking of getting my own. If I do I'm afraid I will miss all the beauty I get to see now. I go back and forth with the idea. We have gone from Philadelphia to Washington, DC on the motorcycle. 4 1/2 hours each way. It was beautiful but oh my sore butts:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos, but I haven't been on a mountain bike in years either, just the exercise ones :). But you do see some beautiful country.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How far would I travel? All the way to you so I could teach you how to ride a bike!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love to ride my bike, but avoid any road with even the slightest incline. But I might attempt some of those. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog! I love reading your comments, so please don't be shy and comment away. Also, because of the outrageous number of Anonymous Spam comments I've been receiving, I have opted from that availability--I apologize for any inconvenience!