Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Book Review: Defenders of the Covenant by Angie Lofthouse



Earth has seen it's last days of true freedom. Freedom that gives humanity the right for individuality. That is, until the invaders destroy all. Meet Hannah, a caring friend whose concern for McKenzie leads her into the above world where they live. Along with the girls, Derek and Jeremy follow. They face many horrors as they strive for truth and above all, free will.

This book is based off of the Latter-Day Saint faith and how it is put to the test. Being of this faith and having come across certain things in this book that I felt were intimately personal, I couldn't keep reading. I've always enjoyed Angie Lofthouse's work, as she's a fabulous story teller with plot twisting turns and colorful characters that make me wish they were real!

Find Defenders of the Covenant on Amazon.

6 comments:

  1. Marvellous, wish people, or rather children, would wish my characters were real.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elizabeth! Yeah, Angie's novel sounds good. And I like the cover.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you enjoyed my review. Her book is fantastic. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like the book is very well written.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing characters were real is powerful writing.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog! I love reading your comments, so please don't be shy and comment away. Also, because of the outrageous number of Anonymous Spam comments I've been receiving, I have opted from that availability--I apologize for any inconvenience!