Sunday, May 13, 2012

Book Review: Million Dollar Diva by Tristi Pinkston



Million Dollar Diva is an easy to understand read. It provides helpful ways on how to streamline your debt, how to augment what income you already have, and helpful apps to go along with this program.

Tristi coauthors this little book with financial planners Brett Kitchen and Ethan Kap. You get to eavesdrop into their private conversations with Tristi Pinkston as she figures out how to whittled down her debt. Brett explains in basic terms options that are easy to understand and empowers the reader with confidence.

There are many fabulous tips in here that have me excited for trying; I look forward to weeding the debt from my cash garden using them.

Aren't we all searching for ways to live smarter?
I recommend this book!

click on book for official website!



3 comments:

  1. I think that many people would find this book extremely useful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a most eye-catching cover! I thought - oooh a romance - but no!! It's very serious! Yikes!
    :-) Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. will check it out, liz :)

    i'm back - new look, same old crap ;)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog! I love reading your comments, so please don't be shy and comment away. Also, because of the outrageous number of Anonymous Spam comments I've been receiving, I have opted from that availability--I apologize for any inconvenience!